- “RAVE WAVES” BLOG TALK RADIO
- “ASPIRE TO INSPIRE” with Host, Gwen Plano
- “BEHIND THE PEN” with Host, Gwen Plano
- “BEYOND THE COVER” with Host, Marlena Smith
- “SPOTLIGHT HONORS” with Host, John W. Howell
- “SPOTLIGHT” THEATER
- PAST RAVE WAVES GUEST INTERVIEWS
- RAVE WAVES BLOGTALKRADIO 2017 SHOW SCHEDULE
- SHOW SPONSORS
- TAG TEAM 2*4*5 w/host John Howell
- TIME ZONE CONVERTER FOR INT’L GUESTS
- “BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT” w/host Wendy Scott
- “BUY THE BOOK” with Host, Beem Weeks
- #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK & BLOG BLOCK PARTY LINE-UP!
- #RRBC Spirit Photo Gallery!
- ABOUT RAVE REVIEWS…
- BOOK CLUB SELECTIONS FOR REVIEW (CATALOG)
- ADULT & GRAPHIC NOVELS
- BIOGRAPHIES & MEMOIRS
- CHILDREN, EDUCATION & TEACHING
- CHRISTIAN BOOKS
- EROTICA & ADULT NOVELS (For Mature Audiences Only)
- HEALTH & FITNESS / SELF-HELP
- HISTORICAL FICTION
- LITERATURE & FICTION
- MYSTERY, THRILLER & SUSPENSE
- PARANORMAL, SCI-FI & FANTASY
- PARENTING & RELATIONSHIPS
- SHORT STORY
- TEEN & YOUNG ADULT
- CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR? CLICK HERE!!!
- “RAVE SOUP FOR THE WRITER’S SOUL” ANTHOLOGY
- #RRBC “PAY IT FORWARD” WEEK
- #RRBC YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!! WE DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH!
- #RRBC’S HOLIDAY TRAIN “BOOK TRAILER” BLOCK PARTY LINE-UP!
- #RRBC, TAKE THE PLEDGE!!!
- 2017 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- BOOK CHAT!
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF KATHRYN CHASTAIN-TREAT, #RRBC
- INCENTIVES PROGRAM
- KATHRYN C. TREAT TREASURE CHEST- BY AUTHOR
- KATHRYN C. TREAT VIP LOUNGE!
- PEER SUPPORT!
- PERKS, PROMOS AND PAYMENTS!
- RRBC MEMBER PHOTO GALLERY!!!
- SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY – #RRBC STYLE!
- WHO’S ON THE SHELF INTERVIEWS
- CONTACT US
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- HOW WE PROFILE, PROMOTE & PROPEL
- JOIN / RENEW!
- NONNIE’S “RAVE” REVIEWS
- SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR!
- The #RRBC KCT International Literary Award
- TWEET SUPPORT TEAM!
- WEEKLY CLUB UPDATES (WCU)
- WHAT RRBC HAS DONE FOR ME!
Our Book Club is currently reading…
"TBA" by Author, TBA (@TBA), www.amazon.com/dp/;
"TBA" by Author, TBA (@TBA), www.amazon.com/dp/;
"TBA" by Author, TBA (@TBA), www,amazon.com/dp/.
We will admit to not having read all of these, but we trust that if you select a read which you find is not up to par (in your opinion), that you will give it your HONEST REVIEW and maybe, that HONEST review will help the author to take a closer look at their work, to ensure that it is the best that it can be. WE ARE NOT ABOUT GIVING ALL 5* REVIEWS here at #RRBC, we are about giving HONEST REVIEWS, whatever they may be.
We encourage all of our members to support these awesomely deserving members by going out and getting the e-book or paperback copy of their books (or pick one that you'd most like to read) so that you're able to join in the discussion of these fabulous books on our next Book Club Discussion day. We ask that you please post a review after you've finished the read. PLEASE REMEMBER: Support these authors so that when it is your book here, you are supported in the same grand fashion!
By having 3 BOMS, we are able to profile more of our member-authors in a more timely fashion, while also giving our members a "choice" of the books & genres they'd like to read.
Please join us for our next BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION which will be in May of 2017 @ TBA CT! http://rrbcdiscussion.chatovod.com.
We're beginning our year with high expectations of so many of our awesome members being in attendance at our monthly meetings!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL MAKE THE TIME TO JOIN US!!!
“Spotlight” Author for Month of May, 2017
Our "SPOTLIGHT" AUTHOR for the month of May is TBA (@TBA), Author of "TBA"
Let's follow TBA on Twitter, Facebook and ___ blog site, and let's reciprocate the support ___ gives to ___ fellow members.
Visit the "SPOTLIGHT" Author page to show your support of TBA with tweets, RTs, and social media shares on all your forums.
We ask that you hit social media hard, spreading the word about this awesomely supportive member of RRBC!
CONGRATS, @TBA! Enjoy your time in the spotlight!
Week At-A-Glance in RRBC
*ALL ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED BECAUSE WE WANT MAXIMUM ATTN PLACED ON THE #RRBC SPRINGTIME BOOK & BLOG BLOCK PARTY! RAVE WAVES shows will continue to air. The WCU & Normalcy returns in May! Enjoy the party!!!!
BLOCK PARTY LINE-UP FOR THE MONTH!
4/1 - Wendy Scot
4/2 - ASK THE GOOD MOMMY
4/3 - Gwen Plano, Jan Hawke, Lizzie Chantree
4/4 - P. S. Bartlett, John Fioravanti
4/5 - Stephen Geez, Joy Nwosu Lo-Bamijoko
4/6 - Jan Sikes
4/7 - Wendy Scott
4/8 - ALLERGIC TO LIFE
4/9 - Micki Peluso, S. Jackson
4/10 - Shirley Harris-Slaughter, D. L. Finn, Natalie Ducey
4/11 - Mae Clair, Joan Hall, Yvette Calleiro
4/12 - Kim Cox, A. S. McGowan, Joy Nwosu Lo-Bamijoko
4/13 - John Howell, Patricia Green
4/14 - Harmony Kent, Sian Glirdan
4/15 - Beem Weeks, Marjorie Hembroff
4/16 - Patricia Guthrie
4/17 - Marlena Smith, Ron Yates
4/18 - Staci Troilo, Maggie Thom
4/19 - N. A. Granger, Micki Peluso
4/20 - Patricia Guthrie, Larry Landgraf
4/21 - Brenda Taylor, Suzanne Burke, C. S. Boyack
4/22 - Karen Ingalls, Maretha Botha, Charles W. Jones
4/23 - BOOKS BY NONNIE
4/24 @ 11 AM CT - RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Segment, "ASPIRE TO INSPIRE" with hosts: Gwen Plano, Jan Sikes & John Howell!
4/24 - Wendy Scott, Susanne Leist, K. J. Waters
4/25 - Jan Sikes, Flossie B. Rogers, Suzanne Kelman
4/26 - ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS DAY! Please take the time to THANK our Admin Team (Marlena Smith & Patricia Green) for their service to RRBC! Greeting cards, Amazon gift cards (so they can buy more of our books!), Starbuck's gift cards (because they love coffee!) can be sent to RRBCInfo@gmail.com! Let's show them that we truly appreciate their service to the club!
4/26 - Rob Kimbrell, Kim Cox
To follow along with the tour, please visit http://wp.me/P49Fi9-4OD.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK, RRBC!
#PUSHTUESDAY Winner of the Day!!!
5/17: Today's #PUSHTUESDAY Winner is TBA (@TBA), author of "TBA" at https://www.amazon.com/dp/.
We are so excited to honor TBA in this way! Today is ___ day and we're going to make it grand for ___. Let's show TBA and all the world, that RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB knows how to #PUSH its' members!!!
For the next 24-hours and beyond, please "PUSH" @TBA by picking up a copy of ___ book; show your support of ___ on Twitter, Facebook and any and every other social medium you utilize. Be sure to always use the #PUSHTUESDAY hashtag so we are able to recognize and NOTE your support! As always, when you've finished the read, don't forget to post a review!
Also, don't forget to visit The RRBC Pipeline Magazine (when it's updated for the May issue) so that you can share the #PUSHTUESDAY page on your social media forums, https://therrbcpipeline.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/pushtuesday/
CONGRATULATIONS, @TBA! You're today's lucky winner of our GREAT BIG #PUSH!
- Rhani D’Chae in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC March 23, 2017
- What Does a Good #RRBC Member Look Like? March 23, 2017
- Do You Have An Elevator Speech? #RRBC March 6, 2017
- Suzanne Burke in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC February 27, 2017
- Book Club Drama – Presidential Chronicles #3 – #RRBC February 4, 2017
- Marlena Smith in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC January 26, 2017
- Focus on Better #1: Writing From Different Worlds -#RRBC January 19, 2017
- HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM RRBC! December 25, 2016
Coming Up Next on Rave Waves BlogTalkRadio!
Show: "BEHIND THE PEN"
Host: Gwen Plano
Airs: Saturday, May 6, 2017
Time: 12 PM CT
Show Sponsor: "TBA" by Author, TBA.
Join in the *LIVE* conversation on Twitter by using the show's hashtag, #RRBCBehindThePen.
Join us in the #RRBC #PeanutGallery!
NEW IN 2017!!!
-RRBC has a new way to connect with its members! We now have our very own HOTLINE!
Simply call 800-210-3769 to access the following departments when you need them:
*Administrative Dept. - to reach our Secretaries;
*Membership Dept. - questions about your current membership or for those considering membership with RRBC;
*Member Support Dept. - for any questions you might have regarding anything RRBC;
*Reviews Dept. - to check the status of your Reviews, etc.;
*RAVE WAVES Dept. - if you're an upcoming guest and have questions;
We ask that you reserve use of this number for those times when you absolutely don't wish to wait for a response via email, or if your question or concern is too detailed for email. (We're extremely busy, so we also ask that you not call for casual conversation, either.)
- NEW RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Show - "SPOTLIGHT" THEATER
- WRITER CRITIQUE GROUPS
Stay tuned to the RRBC site for more information on these new RRBC programs!!!!
|Susanne Leist on #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK…|
|yvettemcalleiro on #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK…|
|karenringalls on PARANORMAL, SCI-FI & …|
|karenringalls on CHILDREN, EDUCATION &…|
|Shirley Harris-Slaug… on #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK…|
Nonnie’s 5 Next Reviews:
"The Trojan Project" - Eileen Thornton
"Nikki Magee" - Peter Wendt
"Dusgadh" - Margaret A. Daly
"The Liberty Bodice" - Joy M. Lilley
"The Dead Game" - Susanne Leist
Your title could be in my queue next!
Our Most Supportive Members!
- 346,625 hits