BLOG RECRUITMENT DAY!!!
Thursday, March 26, 2015
THEME: CELEBRATING WOMEN!!!
1) Below is a list of ALL of the member blogs participating in BLOG RECRUITMENT DAY. Click on each blog link and take a look at EACH blog post.
2) Leave a comment on as many blogs as you can just to show your support and to let the host know you stopped by their place;
3) Return here and vote in the poll as to which blog you think is THE BEST RECRUITING BLOG! Now, don’t go voting for them just because they’re your friend, vote for the one you think is TRULY most deserving;
4) YOU MAY ONLY VOTE ONCE! Voting is open to the general public!!
5) Sit back and watch the winner bask in the sunshine of being a #PUSHTUESDAY Winner!!!
REMEMBER: the member who brings in the most NEW recruits on this day/night, will win a BOOK OF THE MONTH slot!!
(Visit each blog below. After visiting each blog, please return to this page to vote for the blog post you liked best. Remember, the blog post must be a recruiting post and also should reflect our celebration of women! If you find a blog has been removed and is no longer linked, that blog is ineligible to compete in this competition as their post was not the correct “kind” of post or their post did not go live at the specified time. If that happens, the eligible blogs which fall in order based on the percentage of votes, will win. Thanks!)
*Michelle Abbott – Michelle Abbott’s Blog
*Liz Gavin – Liv Gavin’s Blog
*Gwen Plano – From Sorrow To Joy – Perfect Love
*Shirley Slaughter – All About Supporting and Promoting Indie Authors
*Marlena Hand – Life As I Know it
*Nonnie Jules – Watch Nonnie Write!
*John Fioravanti – Fiora Books: Cherish the Written Word
*Jennifer Hinsman – Novels by Jennifer Hinsman
*Harmony Kent – Harmony Kent Online
*Rebecca Reilly – Love, Laugh & Live Life to the Fullest!
*Marc Estes – Writing World
*Marcha Fox – Marcha’s Two-Cents Worth
*Joy Nwosu Lo-Bamijoko – Jinlobify
*Sara F. Hathaway – The Changing Earth Blog
*Beem Weeks – Beem’s Blog
*John W. Howell – Fiction Favorites
*A. G. Moye – Lightning Books
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BLOG! (YOU MAY VOTE ONLY ONCE and voting is open to the general public!)