“Hey, ya got a book ya wanna chat about it? Well, here’s the place to do it! WELCOME TO BOOK CHAT!!! Don’t go posting in the comments section of all the other places on this site that might incite discussions, that take up too much space; and those sections weren’t designed for that anyway…but this one was! So, here I am, waiting to jump in on any discussion about any book you’d like to get started. You may start a discussion on any member-author book you’d like. I know, I know, I don’t look much like the “chatty” type, but I am! Now, don’t take too long getting a discussion going, because this wig is kinda itchy, if you know what I mean. Let’s CHAT!”
- “100” CLUB – #RRBC
- “RAVE WAVES” BLOG TALK RADIO
- “ASPIRE TO INSPIRE” with Host, Gwen Plano
- “BEHIND THE PEN” with Host, Gwen Plano
- “BEYOND THE COVER” with Host, Marlena Smith
- “SPOTLIGHT HONORS” with Host, John W. Howell
- “SPOTLIGHT” THEATER
- PAST RAVE WAVES GUEST INTERVIEWS
- RAVE WAVES BLOGTALKRADIO 2017 SHOW SCHEDULE
- SHOW SPONSORS
- TAG TEAM 2*4*5 w/host John Howell
- TIME ZONE CONVERTER FOR INT’L GUESTS
- “BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT” w/host Wendy Scott
- “BUY THE BOOK” with Host, Beem Weeks
- #RRBC “RAVE SOUP FOR THE WRITER’S SOUL” ANTHOLOGY
- #RRBC LITERARY SERVICES DIRECTORY
- #RRBC MAY BOOKS OF THE MONTH!!!
- #RRBC Spirit Photo Gallery!
- ABOUT RAVE REVIEWS…
- BOOK CLUB SELECTIONS FOR REVIEW (CATALOG)
- ADULT & GRAPHIC NOVELS
- BIOGRAPHIES & MEMOIRS
- CHILDREN, EDUCATION & TEACHING
- CHRISTIAN BOOKS
- EROTICA & ADULT NOVELS (For Mature Audiences Only)
- HEALTH & FITNESS / SELF-HELP
- HISTORICAL FICTION
- LITERATURE & FICTION
- MYSTERY, THRILLER & SUSPENSE
- PARANORMAL, SCI-FI & FANTASY
- PARENTING & RELATIONSHIPS
- SHORT STORY
- TEEN & YOUNG ADULT
- CAN’T FIND WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR? CLICK HERE!!!
- #RRBC “PAY IT FORWARD” WEEK
- #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK & BLOG BLOCK PARTY LINE-UP!
- #RRBC YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!! WE DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH!
- #RRBC’S HOLIDAY TRAIN “BOOK TRAILER” BLOCK PARTY LINE-UP!
- #RRBC, TAKE THE PLEDGE!!!
- 2017 CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- BOOK CHAT!
- IN LOVING MEMORY OF KATHRYN CHASTAIN-TREAT, #RRBC
- INCENTIVES PROGRAM
- KATHRYN C. TREAT TREASURE CHEST- BY AUTHOR
- KATHRYN C. TREAT VIP LOUNGE!
- PEER SUPPORT!
- PERKS, PROMOS AND PAYMENTS!
- RRBC MEMBER PHOTO GALLERY!!!
- SOCIAL MEDIA SAVVY – #RRBC STYLE!
- WHO’S ON THE SHELF INTERVIEWS
- CONTACT US
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- HOW WE PROFILE, PROMOTE & PROPEL
- JOIN / RENEW!
- NONNIE’S “RAVE” REVIEWS
- SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR!
- The #RRBC KCT International Literary Award
- TWEET SUPPORT TEAM!
- WHAT RRBC HAS DONE FOR ME!
Our Book Club is currently reading…
"JUNE THE PRUNE & LADY BIRD" by Author, Gracie Bradford (@IAmXordinary), www.amazon.com/dp/B01LE8CDOC;
"THE COMPUTER HEIST" by Author, Michael King, www.amazon.com/dp/B01DCJR9H2;
"CIRCUS TAROT" by Author, Charles W. Jones (@ChuckWesJ), www.amazon.com/dp/B00785VJIW.
We will admit to not having read all of these, but we trust that if you select a read which you find is not up to par (in your opinion), that you will give it your HONEST REVIEW and maybe, that HONEST review will help the author to take a closer look at their work, to ensure that it is the best that it can be. WE ARE NOT ABOUT GIVING ALL 5* REVIEWS here at #RRBC, we are about giving HONEST REVIEWS, whatever they may be.
We encourage all of our members to support these awesomely deserving members by going out and getting the e-book or paperback copy of their books (or pick one that you'd most like to read) so that you're able to join in the discussion of these fabulous books on our next Book Club Discussion day. We ask that you please post a review after you've finished the read. PLEASE REMEMBER: Support these authors so that when it is your book here, you are supported in the same grand fashion!
By having 3 BOMS, we are able to profile more of our member-authors in a more timely fashion, while also giving our members a "choice" of the books & genres they'd like to read.
Please join us for our next BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION which will be on May 11, 2017 @ 9 AM CT! http://rrbcdiscussion.chatovod.com.
We're beginning our year with high expectations of so many of our awesome members being in attendance at our monthly meetings!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WILL MAKE THE TIME TO JOIN US!!!
“Spotlight” Author for Month of May, 2017
Our "SPOTLIGHT" AUTHOR for the month of May is LAURA LIBRICZ (@LauraLibricz), Author of "THE MASTER AND THE MAID."
Let's follow Laura on Twitter, Facebook and her blog site, and let's reciprocate the support she gives to her fellow members.
Visit the "SPOTLIGHT" Author page to show your support of LAURA with tweets, RTs, and social media shares on all your forums.
We ask that you hit social media hard, spreading the word about this awesomely supportive member of RRBC!
CONGRATS, @LauraLibricz! Enjoy your time in the spotlight!
Week At-A-Glance in RRBC
Week of May 21 - 27, 2017:
Registration is now open for the 2017 WRITERS' CONFERENCE & BOOK EXPO! Reserve your booth space now as space is limited!
5/22/17 @ 11 AM CT- RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Segment, "ASPIRE TO INSPIRE!"
5/22/17 - RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Segment, "SPOTLIGHT" THEATER! Featuring: "THE CONVICT AND THE ROSE" by Author, Jan Sikes! (Recorded show)
5/23/17 - #PUSHTUESDAY
5/25/17 @ 11 AM CT - RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Segment, "SPOTLIGHT" HONORS with host: John Howell and Guest: Maureen Twomey!
5/27/17 @ 12 N CT - RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Segment, "TAG TEAM 2*4*5" with hosts: John Howell and Gwen Plano!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK, RRBC!
#PUSHTUESDAY Winner of the Day!!!
5/23/17: Today's #PUSHTUESDAY Winner is HARMONY KENT (@Harmony_Kent), author of "MOMENTS: A COLLECTION OF SHORT STORIES AND POEMS" at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XBYR25N.
We are so excited to honor HARMONY in this way! Today is her day and we're going to make it grand for her. Let's show HARMONY and all the world, that RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB knows how to #PUSH its' members!!!
For the next 24-hours and beyond, please "PUSH" @Harmony_Kent by picking up a copy of her book; show your support of her on Twitter, Facebook and any and every other social medium you utilize. Be sure to always use the #PUSHTUESDAY hashtag so we are able to recognize and NOTE your support! As always, when you've finished the read, don't forget to post a review!
Also, don't forget to visit The RRBC Pipeline Magazine so that you can share the #PUSHTUESDAY page on your social media forums, https://therrbcpipeline.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/pushtuesday/
CONGRATULATIONS, @Harmony_Kent! You're today's lucky winner of our GREAT BIG #PUSH!
- #RRBC SPRINGTIME BOOK & BLOG BLOCK PARTY EXTENDED! May 1, 2017
- Rhani D’Chae in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC March 23, 2017
- What Does a Good #RRBC Member Look Like? March 23, 2017
- Do You Have An Elevator Speech? #RRBC March 6, 2017
- Suzanne Burke in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC February 27, 2017
- Book Club Drama – Presidential Chronicles #3 – #RRBC February 4, 2017
- Marlena Smith in “WHO’S ON THE SHELF WITH NONNIE JULES?” #RRBC January 26, 2017
- Focus on Better #1: Writing From Different Worlds -#RRBC January 19, 2017
Coming Up Next on Rave Waves BlogTalkRadio!
Show: "ASPIRE TO INSPIRE"
Hosts: Gwen Plano, Jan Sikes & John Howell
Airs: Monday, May 22, 2017
Time: 11 AM CT
Show Sponsor: "TBA" by Author, "TBA"
Show: "SPOTLIGHT THEATER
Featuring: "THE CONVICT AND THE ROSE"
Author: Jan Sikes
Airs: Monday, May 22, 2017
Time: Pre-recorded show
Show Sponsor: "TBA" by Author, "TBA"
Join in the *LIVE* conversation on Twitter by using the show's hashtag, #RRBCSpotlightTheater.
Join us in the #RRBC #PeanutGallery!
NEW IN 2017!!!
-RRBC has a new way to connect with its members! We now have our very own HOTLINE!
Simply call 800-210-3769 to access the following departments when you need them:
*Administrative Dept. - to reach our Secretaries;
*Membership Dept. - questions about your current membership or for those considering membership with RRBC;
*Member Support Dept. - for any questions you might have regarding anything RRBC;
*Reviews Dept. - to check the status of your Reviews, etc.;
*RAVE WAVES Dept. - if you're an upcoming guest and have questions;
We ask that you reserve use of this number for those times when you absolutely don't wish to wait for a response via email, or if your question or concern is too detailed for email. (We're extremely busy, so we also ask that you not call for casual conversation, either.)
- NEW RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio Show - "SPOTLIGHT" THEATER
- WRITER CRITIQUE GROUPS
Stay tuned to the RRBC site for more information on these new RRBC programs!!!!
|Soooz on “100” CLUB –…|
|Wendy Scott on #RRBC 2017 SPRINGTIME BOOK…|
|karljmorgancom on JOIN / RENEW!|
|marethabotha2013 on “100” CLUB –…|
|karenringalls on “100” CLUB –…|
Nonnie’s 5 Next Reviews:
"The Trojan Project" - Eileen Thornton
"Nikki Magee" - Peter Wendt
"Dusgadh" - Margaret A. Daly
"The Liberty Bodice" - Joy M. Lilley
"The Dead Game" - Susanne Leist
Your title could be in my queue next!
Our Most Supportive Members!
- 351,981 hits