These are merely instructions as to how you are to complete the LIST CATALOG TITLES form listed on our site. Please, please, please read thru these instructions fully if you are not sure how to properly complete the form.
1) All of the information being requested below should be extremely simple to everyone completing a form. I will only comment on the name area to say, anytime you complete any form within RRBC, you must list your name in regular name format, not in twitter handle format, not in run together format, etc. It should be listed as your First name then your Last name (Nonnie Jules) and as you are listed on our roster. Here’s an example:
Author Name as listed on book: Nonnie Jules
Your name if different from Author Name: N/A
Twitter Handle (if any): @NonnieJules
2) If you only have one title to list in the RRBC catalog, you only need to place information in the space that reads:
Title #1/Genre: SUGARCOATIN’ IS FOR CANDY / NON-FICTION
*On this line, you should list the title of your book / and the category taken from the BOOK CLUB SELECTIONS FOR REVIEW page, where you’d like your title listed. Your title may be listed under ONE (1) category only;
3) If you don’t have a 2nd or 3rd title to list, please skip over the spaces that read:
…If you do have up to 3 titles to list, you will complete each of the 3 spaces.
4) With your initial membership, you are allotted THREE (3) title listings in the RRBC catalog without any additional charge, but only TWO (2) of those titles may have book covers displayed, without any additional charge. As it stands, you will complete the spaces below ONLY for the number of titles you are listing. (Meaning, if you are only listing one book at this time, then you only need to add information to one of these spaces):
Cover open for Title #1?: Yes
Cover open for Title #2?:
Cover open for Title #3?:
If you are adding a book cover for up to three titles, then you would add info (either Yes or NO) to each of the spaces.
5) The line below is asking if you have more than THREE (3) titles to add to the RRBC catalog. (…that means any additional titles past your initial THREE). If you are only listing up to THREE (3) titles, then you would respond with:
Would you like to list additional titles past 3?: No
6) In the space below, you only need to respond IF you are listing any additional titles past your allotted THREE (3). If you are not, you would respond with:
There is a $5 per title fee, to list any additional titles. Have you paid the $5?: No
7) If you already have THREE (3) or more titles listed in the RRBC catalog, this is where you would list your additional titles / genres (but only if the spaces above in section #2 are already filled in on the form you are completing that day):
Additional Title #1/Genre:
Additional Title #2/Genre:
8) If this is only a book cover change, then you would skip over items #2 thru #7 and just list the title of the book which you’d like the cover changed on, as well as answer the two additional questions. Please remember that there is a $2.50 cover change charge which will apply and should be made on our PERKS, PROMOS & PAYMENTS page;
Is this a book cover change?: Yes
Book Title in which you’d like to have cover changed: Name of book cover which change is being requested on
Is the new cover already listed on Amazon? If not, come back to complete this form once your new cover is on Amazon.: Yes
9) Hit the submit button!
That is how you complete the LIST CATALOG TITLES form. Simple! No need to send us book covers as we pull those ourselves, directly from Amazon.
*You must complete a LIST CATALOG TITLES form each time you want to add a new title to the catalog;
*Each time you submit a LIST CATALOG TITLES form, there is no need to list your other titles that are already listed in the catalog, simply list on the line that reads (Title #1/Genre:) the title of the new book which you are adding to the catalog;
*Always refer back to these instructions so that we are able to list your book in a timely manner, without having to go back and forth with you on how you completed the form;
*Please remember that no title will be listed in the RRBC catalog without a LIST CATALOG TITLES form submitted and completed properly!