An only child (in the seventies, mind you), little Robert could be seen running in the backyard, playing superhero with a bed sheet serving as his cape. He also spent many hours drawing or writing in his mid-sized Ohio town. Having also battled depression earlier in life, Robert now sees how his low points have brought him to a more creative, stronger sense of being. Now he is where he wants to be, and is telling the stories he was meant to tell. His other interests include reading, motorcycle touring, fitness and classic movies.
Because Annie has no recollection of her birth parents, her life is full of unknowns. Still, she seems relatively content with her simple existence in Washington, DC. Marcus, her new Italian boyfriend, adds much desired spice to her life despite secrecy about his position at SecureVest. But, when Annie becomes mysteriously ill, it is the catalyst for a life far from simple.
Seemingly by luck, Annie discovers that she is maturing into a dhampir (a vampire/human hybrid), and to survive, she must feed on fresh human blood. With Marcus fully aware of Annie’s predicament, they concoct a scheme: find the evil living among us and act where justice does not.
Vigilante Annie is born.
Robert is our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the week of October 23-29, 2016
Here is the line-up of his blog tour:
“WHO’S ON THE SHELF” w/NONNIE JULES? Interview
RAVE WAVES BlogTalkRadio LIVE Interview on BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT!
When you support Robert by visiting each stop of his tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of the post.
If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, here is what you and your book will receive:
1) A one week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A press release which you can submit to your local hometown newspapers & radio (if you so choose);
3) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and book stores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author of RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB;
4) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
5) A special “LIVE” BlogTalk Radio Interview/RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT with Author and Host, Bill Ward!
6) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Governing Board Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls; Pinterest and Instagram posts, etc;
7) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
8) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”
To find out who has previously sat in the SPOTLIGHT Author’s seat here at RRBC and to show your support of them, click here!