Here is her SA month’s schedule:
Blog Tour: 05/7/17 – 05/13/17
“Bring On The Spotlight” Radio Show: 05/18/17
“Who’s On The Shelf?” Interview: 05/25/17
“SPOTLIGHT” Support Day: 05/29/17
Laura Libricz was born and raised in Bethlehem, PA and moved to Upstate New York when she was 22. After working a few years building Steinberger guitars, she received a scholarship to go to college. She tried to ‘do the right thing’ and study something useful, but spent all her time reading German literature.
She earned a BA in German at The College of New Paltz, NY in 1991 and moved to Germany, where she resides today. When she isn’t writing, she can be found sifting through city archives, picking through castle ruins or aiding the steady flood of musical instruments into the world market.
Her first novel, “The Master and the Maid,” is the first book of the Heaven’s Pond Trilogy. “The Soldier’s Return” and “Ash and Rubble” are the second and third books in the series.
The Master and the Maid is a historical novel which places the main character, Katarina, in the dangerous position of being a single woman raising a child at a time when women were routinely burned as witches for offences as seemingly harmless to us today as an extensive knowledge of herbs or dancing. Her unwise choice in love forces her back to the country estate she was raised in, to care for her aging grandmother, a farm which has been in disrepair since she left, a baby which has been foisted on her by a desperate huntsman, and to deflect the interest of the new master of Sichardtsdorf. The Master and the Maid is the first book in the trilogy, Heaven’s Pond.
Laura will be our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the month of May.
Here is the line-up of her blog tour:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
Facebook – @LauraLibriczAuthoress
Twitter Handle – @lauralibricz
Website – http://www.lauralibricz.com
When you support LAURA by visiting each stop of her tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of the post.
If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, here is what you and your book will receive:
1) A one week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A press release which you can submit to your local hometown newspapers & radio (if you so choose);
3) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and book stores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author of RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB;
4) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
5) A special “LIVE” BlogTalk Radio Interview via our RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT segment!
6) A special day of Support on our Member Support Monday!
7) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Governing Board Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls; Pinterest and Instagram posts, etc;
8) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
9) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”
To find out who has previously sat in the SPOTLIGHT Author’s seat here at RRBC and to show your support of them, click here!