Here is her SA month’s schedule:
Blog Tour: 02/5/17 – 02/11/17
“Bring On The Spotlight” Radio Show: 02/16/17
“Who’s On The Shelf?” Interview: 02/23/17
“SPOTLIGHT” Support Day: 02/27/17
SUZANNE BURKE lives, laughs, writes and enjoys her life in the beautiful harbor-side city of Sydney Australia.
She is a mother and grandmother, now in her sixties, and considers every moment of every day as a precious treasure to be valued and explored, and not simply endured.
Her non-fiction works are written under the pen-name of Stacey Danson.
They are both challenging and thought provoking works covering the earliest years of her life, the topic of child abuse and the PTSD that accompanied her into her later years are not, by virtue of their subject matter, an easy or comfortable read, yet so many have read them. She will be forever grateful that her readers have assisted in raising the awareness into this painful and enduring evil. An awareness that is vital in any efforts to stem this tide of inhuman acts perpetrated on the most innocent of us all … the children.
She escapes into the world of fiction in her thriller and suspense novels, continually exploring other genres such as paranormal and dystopian, and always delighting in the magical escapism offered in the written word.
She is an avid reader and reviewer who enjoys sharing the works she explores.
ACTS BEYOND REDEMPTION takes you on a twisted, deadly journey.
Mike Matheson is head of a Special Task Force set up by the F.B.I to track down and apprehend the serial killers responsible for 18 brutal murders.
The team is exhausted, frustrated, and ready to burn out after almost five years and no leads. Their nightmares are stripping them to the bone.
Nothing has prepared them for this. Someone on the inside is deflecting their weary eyes away from an incomprehensible and shattering truth.
Who will be buried in the shattered remains of a country where freedom and honor are treasured above all things?
Just how far will those elected to protect and defend, go to keep the American dream alive?
Suzanne will be our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the entire month of February.
Here is the line-up of her blog tour:
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
When you support Suzanne by visiting each stop of her tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of the post.
If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, here is what you and your book will receive:
1) A one week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A press release which you can submit to your local hometown newspapers & radio (if you so choose);
3) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and book stores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author of RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB;
4) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
5) A special “LIVE” BlogTalk Radio Interview via our RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT segment!
6) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Governing Board Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls; Pinterest and Instagram posts, etc;
7) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
8) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT” Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”
To find out who has previously sat in the SPOTLIGHT Author’s seat here at RRBC and to show your support of them, click here!