Here is her SA month’s schedule:
Blog Tour: 9/3/17 – 9/9/17
“Bring On The Spotlight” Radio Show: 9/14/17
“Who’s On The Shelf?” Interview: 9/21/17
“SPOTLIGHT” Support Day: 9/25/17
With a BA in Psychology, Natalie has worked in the Counselling field for 15
years. Through her work and personal journey, she has witnessed the
remarkable power of the human spirit. Now, as an author and poet, she is
passionate about stories that touch the heart and awaken the soul. Through
words, she aspires to offer solace and hope, love and understanding. Natalie
is the Co-owner and Writer of Peace by Piece Puzzles. She is the
Owner/Writer/Designer of Whispers of the Heart (printable
art/poetry/verse). She was born and raised in beautiful Newfoundland,
Canada, with her two brothers and twin sister. She now resides in Ontario,
Canada, with her husband, a Soldier in the Canadian Armed Forces, and
their little dog, Bella. She loves kayaking and the freedom and serenity of
being one with water. She is an avid reader, passionate writer, and seeker of
tranquility along life’s mystifying journey.
The Heart’s Lullaby is a candid portrayal of love in all its splendor and pain.
Love, in its purest form, is tranquil and soothes the soul. But love, as is life,
can sometimes be cruel and unjust with its paths of uncertainty and forced
goodbyes. In essence, it is a journey of self-discovery. A continuous journey
of becoming. Often, it becomes a delicate dance of holding on and letting go.
We linger in memories of ill-fated love; our minds can easily soil them, and
our hearts can effortlessly polish them to perfection, altering their
resemblance entirely. We can anchor ourselves to yesterday by zealous
choice or solemn grief. So easily, we can become obsessed with what “might
have been” and miss the beauty that lies before us. Our minds craft
spectacular moments that will never be realized. Why? Is it self-indulgence,
or are they necessary companions for our soul’s survival?
Love, its force so formidable, transcends time, distance, and even death.
Eternal love is the epitome of its grandeur.
To feel the exquisite, majestic splendor of love is the greatest gift we can give
or receive. To have another see the unique beauty in our imperfections, that
will protect us and elevate us without greed or envy, a soul willing and
proud to walk this journey of life with us and share in its joys and sorrows …
this is love, a gift unmeasurable and unmatched by earthly possessions.
But two souls must be willing. Therein lies the intricate complexities of the
And in the end, we must never forget … love, as is life, is a continuous
journey of becoming.
Natalie will be our “SPOTLIGHT” Author for the entire month of September.
Here is the line-up of her blog tour:
When you support NATALIE by visiting each stop of her tour, sharing your comments, etc., you also support our wonderful blog tour hosts, who were kind enough to serve on the tour. They would also appreciate your comments, as well as your tweets and Facebook shares of the post.
If you are lucky enough to be chosen as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author, here is what you and your book will receive:
1) A one week long blog tour on several blogs, set up by us;
2) A press release which you can submit to your local hometown newspapers & radio (if you so choose);
3) A PDF flyer that you can print and post in local businesses and book stores promoting your status as a “SPOTLIGHT” Author of RAVE REVIEWS BOOK CLUB;
4) A “WHO’S ON THE SHELF” Interview hosted by our very own President, Nonnie Jules right here on the RRBC Bookshelf! These are so much FUN and heavily promoted!
5) A special “LIVE” BlogTalk Radio Interview via our RAVE WAVES/BRING ON THE SPOTLIGHT segment!
6) A special day of Support on our Member Support Monday!
7) Tweets and RTs promoting you and your book heavily during your “SPOTLIGHT” week from the RAVE REVIEWS Governing Board Members, the RAVE REVIEWS TWEET SUPPORT TEAM and other club members, as well as Facebook blasts on club member walls; Pinterest and Instagram posts, etc;
8) A “SPOTLIGHT” here on our site, with your photo, book cover, blurb and buy links, directing and encouraging the masses to purchase/read and post reviews of your book;
9) After your “SPOTLIGHT” week is over, you will get a listing on our Past “SPOTLIGHT” Authors page, IF you are in good standing with the club.
Now, I know you’re wondering how you can become one of our “SPOTLIGHT”Authors. Well, have you joined yet? Membership in our book club is the only way to the awesome title of “SPOTLIGHT” Author!!!
“You Can’t Buy This Kind of Support!”
To find out who has previously sat in the SPOTLIGHT Author’s seat here at RRBC and to show your support of them, click here!